Performing exercises focused on agility, balance, flexibility and body alignment (posture) will help prevent injuries and increase efficiency in your movements while surfing.
Functional training has its origins in rehabilitation.Whether you live by the ocean or in a land-locked area, you can use our training workout to meet the strength,
agility, flexibility, endurance and functional demands of surfing.
Our functional training session is aprox 1 hour long. This session is not aimed to fatigue you, but to customise your best functional training program and teach you
how to train back home, so as to keep improving your surfing abilities.
Kuky de Dios
Personal & physical trainer of:
- Spanish National & Olimpic Snowboardcross team 2013-2015
- Iballa Ruano (7 x world windsurf champion, 4 x champion of Spain, 2nd of Europe in SUP)
- Laro Echavarri, prosnowboarder & Olympic Spanish team (7th world champ snowboarder cross, 10 x Spanish National champ)
- Erik Cruz, proski (Swedish national team)
- Mallory de la Villamarqué, international pro-kiter
- Cesar Porteser, international pro-kiter (4th world ranking, 4x Spanish National Champion)
- North kiteboarding team 2008-2010